Covid-19 Alumni Communication
正规体育投注Hello from Wolfeboro. I’m writing today to update you on what we’ve been doing here at Brewster to ensure the safety of students, staff, faculty, and community members in light of the rapid spread of COVID-19.
• Extending March break in order to train our faculty for online instruction;
• Planning to start online instruction on March 30;
• Working with students who can not return to their homes after March break to secure housing options;
• Cancelling or postponing all March and early April campus events;
• Suspending all Brewster-related travel for the time being;
• Remaining hopeful that we will be able to return to normal campus operations soon and ultimately celebrate Spring Family Weekend, Commencement, and our Bicentennial Reunion.
正规体育投注Of course, as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will carefully and thoughtfully consider alternative options for these events if necessary. Right now, we are cautiously hopeful that family, friends, and alumni will still be able to gather on campus as planned and enjoy what is always a beautiful spring here on the lake.
Please check back regularly with Brewster’s spring events webpages for the latest information:
For up-to-date information on how Brewster is handling the COVID-19 situation, please visit the informational webpage正规体育投注 that is regularly updated.
Associate Head of School